NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To all my new friends

Mum got home today from work and she said I had 16 comments to my last post......16.....I couldn't believe it. I was sooooo excited, I ran and spun and ran some more and jumped over the chair, I couldn't wait for her to read all the my messages to me, since I ummmm can't read yet; but I am workin on it. I can sit pretty, shake with both hands, rollover, stay, and lay down. Mum is trying to teach me to pray cuz she says I need it. Haven't gotten the hang of it yet, but I will. I am still just a baby and I have to remind the humans of that fact....lol.....ANYWAZ, I asked mum to tell all of you Thank You so much for all your prayers for my lil friend. It must of worked too, cuz he is feeling much better. Mum said it was worth the money for him to feel good his last days here no matter how long that may be. He runs around now with me and doesn't get tired. He even growls louder at our food dish, but I don't get mad I just roll over and wiggle on my back and try and make him laugh. Special thanks to my new friend Kirby for introducing you all to me and it is sooooo nice to meet you Kirby and hope to bark back and forth soon. I believe Babystan mentioned an "airplane"? OMG, I am soooo excited. Nothing scares me, I cannot wait to find out about the airplane and go on adventures with you all.
See you all soon.

Deetzy

14 comments:

Duke said...

The Aireplane you're referring to must be AireRuby! We're thinking that our next trip on AireRuby will be Huskee and Baby's wedding day! We're still waiting for a date but we sure hope you can go too, Deetz!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

i said...

Glad to know Gizmo is doing ok.

Cassidy said...

be glad that Gizmo be feeling little bit better!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Dexter said...

Hey Deetz, glad the little guy is doing OK.

Faya said...

Hello Deetz ! It is always nice to have new friends ! I am happy that the little Gizmo feels a little bit better.
Kisses, Faya
(sorry for my english but I use to bark in french....)

Princess Patches said...

Hi Deetz, we're very glad Gizmo is feeling a little better. We're sure you will make his time, here, very happy.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Deetz,
We're glad to hear Gizmo is feeling better. We'll keep our paws crossed for him.
This is a great place to make new friends.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Deetz!!

How are ya, Man??? Glad little Gizmo if feelin' better...we just put another load of Terrier zen in the mail to ya!!

Yep...the Aireplane is AireRuby...go to our bloggie and check out Ruby's blog...she's on a pack list as a Boston Terrier from California...Huskee and Baby are gonna be getting married soon...can you come to the wedding? Ruby's plane has shall we say...a party atmosphere. Um...that means there might be some dogtinis served to those who imbibe.
Babystan had his neuter surgery today so ignore his post on our bloggie...he's a little overmedicated on pain meds right now!

Terrier barks at ya!
Scruffy, Lacie and Babystan...
Scruffy typed this!!!!!

Asta said...

Hi Deetzy
I'm a fwiend of all the pas who've witten you..I talk kind of funny, but I love evewyone..I'm so gla d to meet you and youw big family

You awe so sweet fow taking good cawe of Gizmo..I'm sending my pwayews that she has painfwee good times ahead
smoochie kisses
Asta

Jan Price said...

How is Gizmo doing?

And does Boogie have a blog or website address to post with his photo?

jans funny farm

Dexter said...

Deetz, how did you get that name anyway? I am confident that you will know just what to do with a squirrel if you see one (even if it is a flat pizza squirrel on the road)

Stanley said...

Hey, Deetz!

Man, I'm stinkin' glad that Asta pointed you in my direction. (You're right. She's VERY sweet, and I love her with my whole goober heart.)

First off, can't wait to get to know you. Second, give lots of goober smooches to Gizmo from me (they have healing properties). Third, extra juicy goob smooches to your mama for rescuing you (I'm a rescue pup too).

Now, you've gotta peemail me and let me know just where you live in KS. Maybe we're neighbors! You've also got to check out my buddy, Hercules! He's an Aireboy too, and he lives pretty close to me. You'll love him. (He's under my buddies list on my blog).

Hope it's okay with you to link to your blog. Feel free to link to me if you want to.

Your new goober bud,
Stanley

Here's my peemail AireStanley (at) mchsi (dot) com

Jan Price said...

Hey, Deetz, a Boogie blog sounds interesting. We hate there are so many missing or sick pets. We just posted about another sick cat today. We have our paws crossed for all missing and sick pets.

jans funny farm

Dexter said...

Deetz, little dude, I have never enjoyed horse poop, but I do like all the rabbit food I find in my yard. Yummers!

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"