
Last night I was getting me a snacky from my mum, and daddy walked in and said he was gonna have A talk n 2 me.....Didn't sound like much fun. He had a long stick looking thing and mum asked what it was. He said it was an extention to a garden hose that apparently I had stolen from some one else's yard. Thats why he needed to give me "A talk n 2". I am not divulging any information at this time, innocent until proven guilty. Daddy then told me he would show me what he wanted brought home and I could go get it and then he giggled. A talk n 2 is very scary. I thought for sure I was going to get no snackies the rest of the evening.
Gizmo thought it was funny. It was good to see him smile.
Deetzy




14 comments:
of course you are innocent. don't talk until you consult legal counsel (that's what they say on TV). you have your rights.
so what is it that your daddy wants you to bring home?
woofs!
Yes, innocent till proven guilty! You looked very innocent in the picture too.
Hey Deetzy, Wow! You get to explore other people's yards? By yourself? That's pretty cool. I don't get to do that here, but then I'm a city dog these days.
xo
SB
Why would you steal a hose extension? That's not a dog toy! Obviously a mistake has been made! Keep that innocent look going, Deetz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Wow! You were lucky. You might have gotten worse than no treats for the evening if you needed an attorney. They're so expensive, you could have lost your treats for life!
jans funny farm
Hey Deetz,
Hee hee.. you're right!! Innocent until proven guilty!! Last weekend, my humans were painting the house, and thn they left us home alone (Kena in her crate because she's still too naughty to be left free and Maya was free to roam around) because they went out somewhere. When they came back, there were all the paintbrushes on the ground shredded to pieces all over the sofa and the floor. And they blamed me (Maya)!! I mean, how would they know if it was me or not!?! They weren't even here!!
Oh well..
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
PS. We're glad you liked the poster! :) And we put you on our furriends list too! :D
Hi Deetz,
Are you going into cahoots with your dad...hee hee, fun!!!
Have a great weekend matie.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah
Deetz, my man, humans have very strange rules about what should go in a doggie mouth. I, for example, was a bad dog for eating the fruit trees and trimming the edges off of all the lawn chairs.
Sigh. Just work on your cutest puppy in the world face and you'll be fine.
Mango
Hi Deetz! You look innocent in that photo!
Have a great weekend!
Thor
Deetz...u got A Tok N 2, too?? We get those all the time...drop head, tuck tail, look guilty and laugh ur a** off behind their back...
Works for us.....
You stole a hose extension???
Um...why????
Scruffy
Oh poor Deetz. We all know that you didn't do anything. You are much too sweet and innocent to cause any trouble. I hope the talking 2 went OK. Just remember to only take what's in your own yard.
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi Deetz
You're only a baby and you don't understand what you should chew. I'm 7 and I still chew everything I can lay my paws on. I like to keep mum on her toes.
It is real good that Gizmo smiled. Being naughty was worth this.
Love from Hammer
Hi Deetz
That was an intersting find for your Dad, we always wonder how things end up in our garden too, must be aliens!!! you are way too innocent to take anything!!!
Molly and Taffy
Hey, Deetzy Boy!
SOrry I haven't been around, but I can say, definitely, that you MUST be innocent. Sounds like that talk n 2 wasn't too bad if your dad giggled.
Goober love,
Stanley
Post a Comment