Friday, February 1, 2008
Sad News Today
The doctor called mum today and my lil friend, Gizmo, has cancer. I don't understand what that is, but mum said its bad and she doesn't expect for Gizmo to be with us much longer. I am so very sad. But, I am a big boy now, mum says, and I will take care if Gizmo while he is here. I will help him clean himself and will lay with him, so he is not alone and my fur will keep him warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy
Rest in Peace dear Sharkie
RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"




16 comments:
Hi Deetz,
Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope you and I can be great buddies. I've added you to my bloggie friends list, so please feel free to do the same! I'm so sorry about your lil friend Gizmo. I lost a good pal to cancer around Thanksgiving. It's hard, but It's so good knowing they're healthy and happy once they've crossed the rainbow bridge. I hope his remaining days with you are filled with fun! Take good care of him. I look forward to blogging with you!!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi Deetz! Just came by from Kirby's to say hello.
So sorry to hear about Gizmo. Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers.
Nice to meet you Deetz. I am Harry and I am almost 11. I have a 5 month old sister called Cassidy. Stop by our blog and say hello sometime.
So sorry to hear about Gizmo.
Toodle pip,
Harry x
Hello Deetz, I'm Kirby's friend.
Sorry to hear about Gizmo but you'll take good care of him so that he's happy now right.
~ Girl girl
Hi Deetz,
We read about you at Kirby's blog. We're so sorry to hear about Gizmo!
Stop by and say hi when you get a chance! We're Maggie and Mitch, the Airedales!
Happy Valentine's day!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi there Deetz! Nice to meet ya. So very sorry to hear about Gizmo. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hello Deetz
Our pal Kirby told us about you so we are just dropping in to say Hi.
I am Molly a 4 year old Airegirl and I have a brother Taffy who is a 7 year old Welsh Terrier.
Would love you to come along and visit it us sometime.
We are very sorry to read that your pal Gizmo is poorly.
Molly and Taffy
Hello little Deetz.... I am so sorry for your friend Gizmo. You will have to be strong and don't show him your sadness. Take a good care of him.
Kisses from Switzerland, Faya
woofies Deetz and Gizmo...me sooo sorrwy u iz so sick, Gizmo...nice to meeted u boff...mama's sis lost her pom to cancer a few years ago...u take care of Gizmo, Deetz..he gonna need a strong fend to help him...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Deetz, nice to meet you little man. I hope you will be one of my pals. I know what its like to lose a pal. Even though I am only 2 1/2 years old, I have already lost two great friends, my Grandpa Angus, and my Beautiful Raja.
You look like a cool dude, but you are going to be a teenager soon, so watch out.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hiya Deetz!
Nice to meet you, I saw that my pal Kirby had you on his blog so I thought I'd stop by...
You're quite the handsome fella! I'm really sorry to hear about your buddy Gizmo - we'll crank up the Aire Zen and hope that he's ok!
Much Aire Lovin,
Bogart
G'day Deetz,
It's good to meet you. We found you via our matie Kirby's blog so we thought we'd pop by to say hi.
We're awfully sorry to hear about your friend Gizmo, that's really sad news.
Come by our blog if you get a chance.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Hi Deetz! Kirby sent us over to visit. We are sorry to hear about Gizmo. We are sending positive thoughts your way and know you will take good care of him.
Yo Deetz...!!!!!
Welcome, welcome!!!!!!! Dogs with Blogs is just the best! We're so glad to have you here...and ya have Hercules and Stanley both Airedales out there in Kansas with ya!!!
I'm Babystan...actually, my name is Stanley, but to differentiate me from Stanley in Kansas someone gave me that horrid prefix Baby. And I'm gettin' huge...9 months and 50lbs...I live with Lacie a 11 lb. Lakeland terrier who just turned one this week and Scruffy a Wire Fox terrier who will be 2 next month...it's nuts here...I love it!
Come visit us! We'll add you to our pack list if that's ok??!!
We're sending you buckets of terrier zen bout Gizmo..it sounds like ur doin' a great job taking care of him and makin' him comfy!
Airebarks...
Babystan
Oh...and Deetz...a lot of us are skiing this weekend in the mountains in Eastern PA...um virtually of course...this group has some rather crazy adventures so if you go on some of our blogs and feel like you're Alice down the rabbit hole, ya haven't lost ur mind! Feel free to join us on our adventures...we'll tell you bout the plane we use later...don't wanna frighten you off now!
Babystan
Hi Deetz
We're so sorry to hear about Gizmo but we know you'll take real good care of him. I'm going to add you to my mates list too, if this is alright with you.
Love from Hammer
Post a Comment